Nash Dom TV provides you with, and you agree you have received, an express opportunity to accept and decline these terms and conditions and to correct any errors immediately before you enter into an agreement with Nash Dom TV for the services.
[If you currently entering into an agreement with Nash Dom TV. for the services: If you choose to decline these terms and conditions or wish to correct any errors before you enter into these terms and conditions you must immediately notify us at 1-718.312.8121 and must not use any of the services or equipment. If you do not so notify us and/or if you use any of the services or equipment, you will be considered to have exercised your opportunity to accept or decline these terms and conditions and to have chosen to accept them.]
By using Nash Dom TV services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Nash Dom TV shall have the right to inquire about and furnish credit history information regarding you and your account from and to others, including credit reporting agencies. Pending approval of your credit, Nash Dom TV may require you to satisfy certain activation requirements, which may include mandatory pre-purchase of equipment and/or mandatory credit card payments.
2. Payment options.
2. 1. AutoPay Service. If you enroll in this service, your payment amount will be charged from your credit card on the due date..
2.2. Pay by Mail. You agree to pay the total charges due by the due date stated by mailing a check or money order made payable to Nash Dom TV.
2. 3. e-Check Payment Service. You can make your payments by any following ways:
- Give us your authorization to debit your bank account via the Internet.
- Give us your advanced authorization to debit or credit their bank account in writing.
- Give us a call to place an order, or if you’re existing customer, you provide payment authorization for a single debit to your bank account.
2.3. Pay by Phone Service. You may use this service any time to make payment by credit card. You will be charged $10 to use this service.
2.4. Express payment. You may use this service trough “On-line payment option” available in invoice received by e-mail. You agree to pay $10 Fee for express payments.
3. Any balance unpaid after the due date will be subject to a late payment charge of 2% per month compounded monthly (26.82% per year) until paid in full. Overdue accounts are subject to suspension and/or cancellation of all services billed on your invoice. An administration fee of $15 will be levied if your credit card is denied or if your check is returned. A fee of $25 may be charged if administration and/or account processing activities have occurred due to non-payments.
4. Any questions or discrepancies regarding charges on your invoice must be reported to Customer Care within 30 days of the billing date.
Failure to contact us within this period will constitute your acceptance of such charges.
5. You agree to give us 30 days written notice to cancel and/or disconnect any services or equipment. Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, Nash Dom TV may terminate your service upon 30 days written notice to you. Applicable charges continue until the 30 days have elapsed, or until the services and equipment have been cancelled, disconnected and/or returned to us, whichever is later. Nash Dom TV may terminate or suspend immediately, without notice or liability, any or all of your services or any services provided to you service address by Nash Dom TV under your account or under any other agreement or account, whether or not such services are billed to or payable by you, if: (a) you breach any of these terms and conditions; (b) you fail to pay when due any amount you owe to Nash Dom TV for services provided pursuant to any other agreement or account that you may have with Nash Dom TV.; (c) any other subscriber of Nash Dom TV services at your service address fails to pay when due any amount owed to Nash Dom TV . for services provided pursuant to any other agreement or account that such subscriber may have withNash Dom TV.; (d) a bankruptcy notice is filled against you, either voluntarily or involuntarily; (e) Nash Dom TV suspects your services account or equipment is the subject of fraud or unlawful or improper use; (f) you give false or misleading information; (g) you re-arrange, disconnect, repair or otherwise interfere with the equipment, our facilities and/or network without our consent.
Temporary disconnection available for one or more moths without Reactivation fee. Activation or Reactivation fee $25 may be charged for account previously disconnected for any reason. You have 30 days return policy for Decoder cost only and except decoders activated in a period from December 1st till January 1st.
6. Your Nash Dom TV account information may, from time to time, be disclosed to other members of the Nash Dom TV organization and to our agents and authorized dealers in order to service your account, respond to your questions and promote additional products and services offered by members of the Nash Dom TV organization that may interest you. If you do not wish to receive offers or information from related Nash Dom TV companies, please contact Manager, Customer Relations at Nash Dom TV
7. The undersigned acknowledges that the Internet service may be provided by another internet services provider (ISP). As such, the undersigned confirms that additional documentation such as Terms of Service of the said ISP, have been received and the undersigned acknowledges having read, and agrees to be bound by the same.
8. Nash Dom TV service does not offer any streaming media. All video streams are copyright of their respective stations. All trademarks are recognized as belonging to their respective companies. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our services, Nash Dom TV makes no warranties or guarantees as to their suitability for any purpose. Nash Dom TV accepts no responsibility for any use made of the information provided and shall not be liable for any loss suffered. Certain links lead to web sites over which Nash Dom TV has no control and for which we cannot accept responsibility.
You are understand and agree to have your fully responsibility to keep away from children login and password information, which may be used to access adult channels.
9. Except where prohibited by applicable law, any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract or tort, pursuant to statute or regulation, or otherwise, and whether pre-existing, present or future) arising out of or relating to: (a) these terms and conditions; (b) the services or equipment provided to you by us; (c) oral or written statements, or advertisements or promotions relating to these terms and conditions or to the services or equipment; or (d) the relationships which result from these terms and conditions (collectively, the "Claim") will be referred to and determined by a sole arbitrator (to the exclusion of the courts). Except where prohibited by applicable law, you waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action against us related to any Claim and, where applicable, you also agree to opt out any class proceedings against us. Please give notices of any Claims to the address in section 6. Arbitration will be conducted by one arbitrator pursuant to the commercial arbitration laws and rules in effect on the date of the notice in the province in which your service or billing address (as applicable) is located.
10. We may at any time and from time to time change these terms and conditions and/or (unless otherwise expressly agreed with you) any fees, features or other aspects of your services upon notice to you and without your consent Notification may be provided using one or more of the following methods: (a) postcard or letter mailed to your billing address; (b) bill message or insert; (c) e-mail to one or more of your email accounts, if applicable; (d) posting on www.NashDomTV.com; (e) newspaper ad; or (f) speaking to you or leaving a message for you. If you do not agree to any such changes of these terms and conditions and/or fees, features or other aspects of the services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to immediately stop using the services and terminate your services. Your continued use of the services following such notice means you agree to such changes. These terms and conditions apply to all Nash Dom TV services billed on your invoice, including all services provided by Nash Dom TV. Nash Dom TV shall have the right to accept or decline service request without explanations.
Do not sign this contract unless you agree that you will be bound by the language printed on our contract.
Nash Dom TV